Detailed Learning Path with Steps:
- Learn how to work with arrays, objects and functions.
- Build real-world projects to practice and showcase your skills.
Top 5 Advantages:
- It is a popular and widely used language with a large community of developers and resources available online.
- The language is easy to learn and has a relatively low barrier to entry for beginners.
- It is constantly evolving, with new features and updates being added regularly.
Top 5 Disadvantages:
- The language is not strongly typed, which can lead to unexpected results and bugs.
- You Don’t Know JS (book series): https://github.com/getify/You-Dont-Know-JS
- Frontend Masters: https://frontendmasters.com/
- MDN Web Docs: https://developer.mozilla.org/
- FreeCodeCamp: https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- W3Schools: https://www.w3schools.com/js/